In the playground, the safety of children is dependent on several factors, two of which are:
- The integrity of the play equipment, and
- The compliance of the surface under and around this equipment
At The Playground Inspector, we will provide you with feedback on the condition of your equipment and its compliance with the Australian Standard: AS 4685:2014 and that your playground surface is performing adequately in accordance with Australian Standard: AS 4422:2016 “Playground surfacing – Specifications, requirements and test method”.
Our Testing Officers are accredited as Level 2 Operational Inspectors, are certified to conduct surface impact testing and have tertiary science qualifications.
We can help you in developing an inspection and maintenance schedule for your playground facility.
Although we are Sydney based, our customer base is throughout NSW and Australia. We carry public liability and professional indemnity insurances.
Why Choose Us
- Independent of manufacturers and installers of playgrounds
- Trained, certified and experienced with Science degree
- Reliable and professional approach
- Competitive rates for services
- Female aspect on child safety
- Fresh eyes on playspace hazards